i was never a brave man
Calificacion: ~/10 (no rating available, check back later)
Cancion Del Dia: "The Postal Service - Such Great Heights"
I was never a brave man, I never faced big challenges in my life, even tho my life was not what you call perfect, it was never truly hard nor a mess.
I never had to make a stand for something that might change my life, never had to really carry on a duel, since I never had a gf before, I never faced what I am facing now.
I never thought the idea of the people loving each other and having to part ways was possible and that is my reality know, I guess the phrase "diferencias irreconciliables" applies perfectly to what is (¿is?) going on right now.
Sure, I am having some sort of recognition in other aspects of my life, even tho the situation at work is not at it´s peak, is not horrible either, I am doing things the right way, I am not making huge mistakes.
I am as close as I ever was to my parents in my whole life, they now have an idea of what's going on in my life, wich is a HUGE improvement.
Yet this man, LEOPiC, does not seem to get over the fact that, right now, there is NOT a damn thing he, I, can do about it, and to keep doing the things I used to only makes them worse.
I grew up in amazing ways during my relationship, you would not believe it, but living out of pictures, regrets, hopes and some sort of disappoint it´s only going to decay my current state.
I was never a brave man, maybe this is only one more entry in my blog, or maybe it's the turning point for my life, I definitely think "turning point" is a clear statement that reveals what I am going trough in my life.
Thank you, thank you to all of you who encouraged me to keep on going with my life, and what the hell, thanks to all you who don't, your hate is my fuel to continue.
I want to achieve a level in my life where I don't forget, nor regret of what happened, and thank I can actually be thankful for everything that happened, it's kind of hard that I am not such a grown up
just yet
thank you for reading folks, talk to you later, drop me a line with your comments.

1 Comentarios:
i hope things are going better now and you're living a brighter life.
Publicar un comentario
<< Página Principal